The selected location is:
( 47°, 2', 17.9" N; 110°, 36', 59.0" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T15N,R9E,sec29
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 529142 , 5209492
The elevation is 1768 m ( 5801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 14.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.6164, 47.0383; 1768 m
The state and county are Montana: Judith Basin County 30045
The HUC is Belt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(more typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Gray Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6164, 47.0383 at a distance of 4 m
- NE NE Section 30 Mine; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6266, 47.0378 at a distance of 775 m
- Blankenship Gulch mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6214, 47.0450 at a distance of 831 m
- Villars Creek mouth; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6169, 47.0306 at a distance of 860 m
- Oti Park; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6175, 47.0289 at a distance of 1052 m
- Montgomery Mine; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6239, 47.0231 at a distance of 1786 m
- Charcoal Creek mouth; Montana: Cascade Co.
-110.6355, 47.0489 at a distance of 1865 m
- NW NE Section 31 Mine; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6286, 47.0233 at a distance of 1910 m
- SW SE Section 30 Mine; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6333, 47.0253 at a distance of 1935 m
- NE SE Section 31 Mine; Montana: Judith Basin Co.
-110.6241, 47.0178 at a distance of 2356 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Wolf Butte NW
This was request number 29808834