The selected location is:
( 32°, 58', 7.3" N; 110°, 37', 7.7" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T5S,R17E,sec28
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 535623 , 3647882
The elevation is 968 m ( 3177 ft )
The gradient is: 6.3
The aspect direction is: 99.8
The local roughness is: 4.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.6188, 32.9687; 968 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Eskiminzin Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6188, 32.9687 at a distance of 5 m
- Burro Water Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6249, 32.9687 at a distance of 566 m
- Cedar Corral; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6124, 32.9687 at a distance of 602 m
- Eskiminzin Fort Rock; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6249, 32.9712 at a distance of 629 m
- Lion Camp; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6213, 32.9809 at a distance of 1369 m
- Depression Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6221, 32.9809 at a distance of 1383 m
- Devils Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.5988, 32.9801 at a distance of 2258 m
- Eskimazene Ranch; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6501, 32.9643 at a distance of 2963 m
- Rattlesnake Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6310, 32.9957 at a distance of 3199 m
- Roach Wash head;
-110.6613, 32.9776 at a distance of 4089 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Holy Joe Peak
||Oak Grove Canyon
This was request number 31743264