The selected location is:
( 32°, 58', 51.2" N; 110°, 37', 16.7" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T5S,R17E,sec20
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 535384 , 3649233
The elevation is 910 m ( 2987 ft )
The gradient is: 5.6
The aspect direction is: 141.1
The local roughness is: 4.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.6213, 32.9809; 910 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lion Camp; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6213, 32.9809 at a distance of 6 m
- Depression Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6221, 32.9809 at a distance of 71 m
- Eskiminzin Fort Rock; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6249, 32.9712 at a distance of 1130 m
- Eskiminzin Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6188, 32.9687 at a distance of 1377 m
- Burro Water Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6249, 32.9687 at a distance of 1397 m
- Cedar Corral; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6124, 32.9687 at a distance of 1594 m
- Rattlesnake Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6310, 32.9957 at a distance of 1870 m
- Devils Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.5988, 32.9801 at a distance of 2109 m
- Eskimazene Ranch; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6501, 32.9643 at a distance of 3260 m
- Rattlesnake Basin; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6604, 32.9843 at a distance of 3670 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Holy Joe Peak
||Oak Grove Canyon
This was request number 30229105