The selected location is:
( 46°, 4', 26.8" N; 110°, 37', 54.8" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T4N,R9E,sec29
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 528465 , 5102346
The elevation is 1642 m ( 5388 ft )
The gradient is: 2.0
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.6319, 46.0741; 1642 m
The state and county are Montana: Park County 30067
The HUC is Shields
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Montana Valley and Foothill Prairies
(less typical) 16
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Antelope Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6319, 46.0741 at a distance of 4 m
- Myers Ditch; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6358, 46.0730 at a distance of 322 m
- Big Canal; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6480, 46.0738 at a distance of 1243 m
- Porcupine Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6136, 46.0827 at a distance of 1713 m
- Cole Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6155, 46.0891 at a distance of 2100 m
- Nollmeyer Number 1 Dam; Montana: Park Co.
-110.5991, 46.0649 at a distance of 2737 m
- North Fork Elk Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6066, 46.0535 at a distance of 3011 m
- Elk Creek head;
-110.6069, 46.0532 at a distance of 3022 m
- Jordan Dam; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6441, 46.0999 at a distance of 3022 m
- South Fork Elk Creek mouth; Montana: Park Co.
-110.6064, 46.0532 at a distance of 3047 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Scab Rock Mountain
This was request number 30041728