The selected location is:
( 33°, 4', 20.3" N; 110°, 41', 11.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T4S,R16E,sec23
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 529262 , 3659346
The elevation is 704 m ( 2310 ft )
The gradient is: 26.6
The aspect direction is: 62.6
The local roughness is: 29.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.6865, 33.0723; 704 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cottonwood Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6865, 33.0723 at a distance of 6 m
- Rock Creek mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6899, 33.0787 at a distance of 773 m
- Little Ash Creek mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6829, 33.0890 at a distance of 1880 m
- Lee Mountain; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6782, 33.0537, ( 3786 ft ) at a distance of 2209 m
- Dripping Spring Wash mouth; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7088, 33.0832 at a distance of 2403 m
- Dripping Springs Valley mouth; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7090, 33.0834 at a distance of 2430 m
- Reese Ranch; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7124, 33.0862 at a distance of 2863 m
- Copper Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.7235, 33.0648 at a distance of 3551 m
- Lees Mine; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6804, 33.0384 at a distance of 3807 m
- Young Ranch; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7210, 33.0907 at a distance of 3808 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|El Capitan Mountain
||Mescal Warm Spring
This was request number 29757411