The selected location is:
( 33°, 5', 10.3" N; 110°, 42', 44.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T4S,R16E,sec16
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 526840 , 3660880
The elevation is 670 m ( 2198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.7124, 33.0862; 670 m
The state and county are Arizona: Gila County 4007
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Reese Ranch; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7124, 33.0862 at a distance of 5 m
- Dripping Springs Valley mouth; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7090, 33.0834 at a distance of 449 m
- Dripping Spring Wash mouth; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7088, 33.0832 at a distance of 478 m
- Young Ranch; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7210, 33.0907 at a distance of 940 m
- Rock Creek mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6899, 33.0787 at a distance of 2265 m
- Copper Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.7235, 33.0648 at a distance of 2592 m
- Little Ash Creek mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6829, 33.0890 at a distance of 2776 m
- Cottonwood Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.6865, 33.0723 at a distance of 2874 m
- Christmas; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.7426, 33.0623 at a distance of 3870 m
- Deer Creek mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.7157, 33.0476 at a distance of 4296 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|El Capitan Mountain
||Mescal Warm Spring
This was request number 31728254