The selected location is:
( 45°, 58', 18.5" N; 110°, 54', 58.0" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T3N,R6E,sec36
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 506500 , 5090918
The elevation is 1768 m ( 5801 ft )
The gradient is: 0.6
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 3.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.9161, 45.9718; 1768 m
The state and county are Montana: Gallatin County 30031
The HUC is Shields
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(more typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Middle Fork Flathead Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9161, 45.9718 at a distance of 4 m
- South Fork Flathead Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9158, 45.9721 at a distance of 44 m
- Flathead Creek head;
-110.9158, 45.9724 at a distance of 74 m
- East Flathead School (historical); Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9147, 45.9721 at a distance of 116 m
- Frazier Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9114, 45.9710 at a distance of 376 m
- North Fork Frazier Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9305, 45.9538 at a distance of 2288 m
- North Fork Flathead Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.8786, 45.9757 at a distance of 2941 m
- Flathead Ranger Station; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9230, 45.9449 at a distance of 3034 m
- South Fork Carrol Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.8864, 45.9449 at a distance of 3772 m
- Carrol Creek head;
-110.8861, 45.9449 at a distance of 3786 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29799145