The selected location is:
( 33°, 15', 42.5" N; 110°, 55', 2.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T2S,R14E,sec16
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 507694 , 3680314
The elevation is 1161 m ( 3810 ft )
The gradient is: 11.9
The aspect direction is: 175.8
The local roughness is: 15.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.9174, 33.2618; 1161 m
The state and county are Arizona: Gila County 4007
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fatty Tank; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.9174, 33.2618 at a distance of 5 m
- Red Point Tank; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.9154, 33.2584 at a distance of 426 m
- Dry Lake Tank; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.9146, 33.2659 at a distance of 521 m
- Mill Creek Well; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.9051, 33.2568 at a distance of 1277 m
- Mays Gap Well; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.9057, 33.2698 at a distance of 1404 m
- Hale Tank; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.9335, 33.2679 at a distance of 1642 m
- Mays Gap; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.9096, 33.2782, ( 4125 ft ) at a distance of 1955 m
- Tunnel Spring; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.8957, 33.2626 at a distance of 2027 m
- Copper Vault Tunnel; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.9088, 33.2807 at a distance of 2241 m
- Melloy Spring; Arizona: Gila Co.
-110.8965, 33.2515 at a distance of 2263 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hot Tamale Peak
||El Capitan Mountain
This was request number 29665907