The selected location is:
( 45°, 56', 41.6" N; 110°, 55', 22.8" W )
The legal description is: Montana, Principal Meridian T2N,R6E,sec1
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 505968 , 5087928
The elevation is 1873 m ( 6146 ft )
The gradient is: 6.1
The aspect direction is: 17.2
The local roughness is: 4.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.9230, 45.9449; 1873 m
The state and county are Montana: Gallatin County 30031
The HUC is Shields
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(more typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Flathead Ranger Station; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9230, 45.9449 at a distance of 4 m
- North Fork Carrol Creek head;
-110.9283, 45.9371 at a distance of 956 m
- North Fork Frazier Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9305, 45.9538 at a distance of 1150 m
- South Fork Carrol Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.8864, 45.9449 at a distance of 2840 m
- North Fork Carrol Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.8864, 45.9446 at a distance of 2840 m
- Carrol Creek head;
-110.8861, 45.9449 at a distance of 2863 m
- Frazier Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9114, 45.9710 at a distance of 3041 m
- Middle Fork Flathead Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9161, 45.9718 at a distance of 3041 m
- South Fork Flathead Creek mouth; Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9158, 45.9721 at a distance of 3078 m
- East Flathead School (historical); Montana: Gallatin Co.
-110.9147, 45.9721 at a distance of 3094 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29870514