The selected location is:
( 42°, 49', 4.8" N; 110°, 58', 30.0" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T33N,R119W,sec25
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 502044 , 4740605
The elevation is 1829 m ( 6001 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.9750, 42.8180; 1829 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Grover Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9750, 42.8180 at a distance of 4 m
- Toms Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9883, 42.8310 at a distance of 1809 m
- Spring Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9947, 42.8260 at a distance of 1838 m
- Stump Creek; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9805, 42.8018 at a distance of 1852 m
- Toms Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0011, 42.8207 at a distance of 2153 m
- Bradshaw Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9486, 42.8241 at a distance of 2266 m
- Water Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0022, 42.8257 at a distance of 2382 m
- Water Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0022, 42.8260 at a distance of 2394 m
- Jensen Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9844, 42.8388 at a distance of 2437 m
- Stump Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0011, 42.7968 at a distance of 3174 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rock Lake Peak
||Red Top Mountain
This was request number 29996238