The selected location is:
( 42°, 51', 1.8" N; 110°, 58', 48.7" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T33N,R119W,sec12
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 501618 , 4744213
The elevation is 1887 m ( 6189 ft )
The gradient is: 4.2
The aspect direction is: 218.2
The local roughness is: 11.9
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-110.9802, 42.8505; 1887 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- KRSV-FM (Afton); Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9802, 42.8505 at a distance of 4 m
- Narrows, The; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9855, 42.8482 at a distance of 499 m
- Willow Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9908, 42.8560 at a distance of 1059 m
- Jensen Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9844, 42.8388 at a distance of 1340 m
- Toms Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9883, 42.8310 at a distance of 2261 m
- Spring Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9947, 42.8260 at a distance of 2964 m
- Water Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0022, 42.8260 at a distance of 3258 m
- Water Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0022, 42.8257 at a distance of 3286 m
- Grover Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9750, 42.8180 at a distance of 3633 m
- Toms Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0011, 42.8207 at a distance of 3721 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Rock Lake Peak
||Red Top Mountain
This was request number 29799131