The selected location is:
( 42°, 49', 33.6" N; 111°, 0', 7.9" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T33N,R119W,sec23
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 499820 , 4741493
The elevation is 1859 m ( 6099 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0022, 42.8260; 1859 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Water Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0022, 42.8260 at a distance of 4 m
- Water Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0022, 42.8257 at a distance of 30 m
- Toms Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0011, 42.8207 at a distance of 593 m
- Spring Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9947, 42.8260 at a distance of 616 m
- Toms Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9883, 42.8310 at a distance of 1269 m
- Jensen Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9844, 42.8388 at a distance of 2039 m
- Toms Canyon mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0280, 42.8249 at a distance of 2110 m
- Martha Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0169, 42.8093 at a distance of 2207 m
- Toms Creek Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0289, 42.8210 at a distance of 2249 m
- Grover Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-110.9750, 42.8180 at a distance of 2397 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30247760