The selected location is:
( 33°, 14', 25.4" N; 111°, 0', 14.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T2S,R13E,sec22
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 499628 , 3677938
The elevation is 805 m ( 2640 ft )
The gradient is: 45.2
The aspect direction is: 229.1
The local roughness is: 24.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0040, 33.2404; 805 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rawhide Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.0040, 33.2404 at a distance of 5 m
- Grapevine Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.0163, 33.2376 at a distance of 1187 m
- Tillmans Wash mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9899, 33.2329 at a distance of 1560 m
- Tillman Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9829, 33.2326 at a distance of 2153 m
- Potters Wash mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9913, 33.2215 at a distance of 2412 m
- Hot Tamale Wash mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9937, 33.2195 at a distance of 2514 m
- Devils Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9963, 33.2168 at a distance of 2719 m
- Mineral Creek Arch Dam; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9974, 33.2134 at a distance of 3062 m
- Potters Wash head;
-110.9726, 33.2312 at a distance of 3103 m
- Tillmans Wash head;
-110.9679, 33.2379 at a distance of 3379 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hot Tamale Peak
This was request number 29844740