The selected location is:
( 43°, 5', 18.6" N; 111°, 0', 40.0" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T36N,R119W,sec23
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 499096 , 4770643
The elevation is 1821 m ( 5975 ft )
The gradient is: 1.3
The aspect direction is: 263.4
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0111, 43.0885; 1821 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Stewart Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0111, 43.0885 at a distance of 3 m
- Dry Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0386, 43.0849 at a distance of 2272 m
- Corral Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0325, 43.0730 at a distance of 2447 m
- Hawthorn Hollow mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0419, 43.0893 at a distance of 2507 m
- Hawthorn Hollow mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0425, 43.0893 at a distance of 2556 m
- Newswander Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0352, 43.0721 at a distance of 2675 m
- Miller Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0352, 43.0718 at a distance of 2698 m
- Miller Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0416, 43.0785 at a distance of 2718 m
- King Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0425, 43.1021 at a distance of 2969 m
- King Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0433, 43.1018 at a distance of 3008 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30192505