The selected location is:
( 33°, 14', 15.4" N; 111°, 0', 58.3" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T2S,R13E,sec21
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 498491 , 3677628
The elevation is 952 m ( 3122 ft )
The gradient is: 56.1
The aspect direction is: 272.8
The local roughness is: 31.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0162, 33.2376; 952 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Grapevine Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.0163, 33.2376 at a distance of 8 m
- Rawhide Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.0040, 33.2404 at a distance of 1179 m
- Red Tank; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.0379, 33.2282, ( 4043 ft ) at a distance of 2276 m
- Tillmans Wash mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9899, 33.2329 at a distance of 2510 m
- Hot Tamale Wash mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9937, 33.2195 at a distance of 2908 m
- Potters Wash mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9913, 33.2215 at a distance of 2933 m
- Devils Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9963, 33.2168 at a distance of 2965 m
- Tillman Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9829, 33.2326 at a distance of 3156 m
- Mineral Creek Arch Dam; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-110.9974, 33.2134 at a distance of 3211 m
- Oak Creek head;
-111.0518, 33.2465 at a distance of 3458 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hot Tamale Peak
This was request number 31717609