The selected location is:
( 42°, 48', 33.5" N; 111°, 1', 0.8" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T33N,R119W,sec27
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 498618 , 4739638
The elevation is 1886 m ( 6189 ft )
The gradient is: 4.4
The aspect direction is: 356.0
The local roughness is: 3.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0169, 42.8093; 1886 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Martha Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0169, 42.8093 at a distance of 4 m
- Marthas Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0191, 42.8057 at a distance of 434 m
- Marthas Canyon mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0236, 42.8102 at a distance of 554 m
- Marthas Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0255, 42.8080 at a distance of 714 m
- State Line Ditch; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0216, 42.8002 at a distance of 1077 m
- State Line Ditch; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0252, 42.7971 at a distance of 1512 m
- Toms Creek Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0289, 42.8210 at a distance of 1629 m
- Toms Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0011, 42.8207 at a distance of 1814 m
- Stump Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0011, 42.7968 at a distance of 1897 m
- Toms Canyon mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0280, 42.8249 at a distance of 1958 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30285016