The selected location is:
( 42°, 48', 28.8" N; 111°, 1', 31.8" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T33N,R119W,sec27
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 497915 , 4739494
The elevation is 1889 m ( 6198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0255, 42.8080; 1889 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Marthas Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0255, 42.8080 at a distance of 5 m
- Marthas Canyon mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0236, 42.8102 at a distance of 294 m
- Marthas Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0191, 42.8057 at a distance of 583 m
- Martha Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0169, 42.8093 at a distance of 722 m
- State Line Ditch; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0216, 42.8002 at a distance of 921 m
- State Line Ditch; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0252, 42.7971 at a distance of 1208 m
- Toms Creek Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0289, 42.8210 at a distance of 1473 m
- Toms Canyon mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0280, 42.8249 at a distance of 1891 m
- Stump Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0011, 42.7968 at a distance of 2353 m
- Marthas Canyon head;
-111.0553, 42.8074 at a distance of 2435 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30269675