The selected location is:
( 42°, 49', 15.6" N; 111°, 1', 44.0" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T33N,R119W,sec22
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 497638 , 4740938
The elevation is 1889 m ( 6198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 4.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0289, 42.8210; 1889 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Toms Creek Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0289, 42.8210 at a distance of 4 m
- Toms Canyon mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0280, 42.8249 at a distance of 443 m
- Marthas Canyon mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0236, 42.8102 at a distance of 1274 m
- Marthas Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0255, 42.8080 at a distance of 1468 m
- Martha Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0169, 42.8093 at a distance of 1628 m
- Marthas Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0191, 42.8057 at a distance of 1877 m
- Spring Creek head;
-111.0364, 42.8393 at a distance of 2125 m
- Water Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0022, 42.8257 at a distance of 2248 m
- Water Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0022, 42.8260 at a distance of 2256 m
- Toms Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0011, 42.8207 at a distance of 2277 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30212552