The selected location is:
( 43°, 2', 11.8" N; 111°, 1', 55.9" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T35N,R119W,sec9
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 497377 , 4764879
The elevation is 1756 m ( 5761 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0322, 43.0366; 1756 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tincup Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0322, 43.0366 at a distance of 4 m
- Tincup Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0325, 43.0366 at a distance of 22 m
- Jackknife Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0383, 43.0480 at a distance of 1362 m
- Jackknife Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0391, 43.0480 at a distance of 1387 m
- Etna; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0111, 43.0332, ( 5820 ft ) at a distance of 1763 m
- Birch Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0114, 43.0468 at a distance of 2043 m
- Lee Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0039, 43.0455 at a distance of 2513 m
- Baker Ditch; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0130, 43.0102 at a distance of 3323 m
- Deep Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0730, 43.0382 at a distance of 3327 m
- Newswander Canyon mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0472, 43.0691 at a distance of 3813 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29606975