The selected location is:
( 42°, 57', 29.5" N; 111°, 1', 59.9" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T34N,R119W,sec4
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 497284 , 4756173
The elevation is 1794 m ( 5887 ft )
The gradient is: 12.4
The aspect direction is: 43.7
The local roughness is: 9.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0333, 42.9582; 1794 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Deer Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0333, 42.9582 at a distance of 4 m
- Deer Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0325, 42.9585 at a distance of 77 m
- Slough, The; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0344, 42.9691 at a distance of 1216 m
- Miller Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0236, 42.9485 at a distance of 1336 m
- Miller Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0244, 42.9471 at a distance of 1430 m
- Dale Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0489, 42.9660 at a distance of 1539 m
- Haderlie Knoll; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0427, 42.9718 at a distance of 1695 m
- North Branch Cedar Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0258, 42.9732 at a distance of 1778 m
- Haderlie Knoll; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0450, 42.9721, ( 6109 ft ) at a distance of 1816 m
- South Branch Cave Gulch mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0161, 42.9449 at a distance of 2038 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29920453