The selected location is:
( 43°, 2', 52.8" N; 111°, 2', 17.9" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T35N,R119W,sec4
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 496881 , 4766146
The elevation is 1754 m ( 5753 ft )
The gradient is: 2.6
The aspect direction is: 70.8
The local roughness is: 1.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0383, 43.0480; 1754 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Jackknife Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0383, 43.0480 at a distance of 3 m
- Jackknife Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0391, 43.0480 at a distance of 63 m
- Tincup Creek mouth; Idaho: Caribou Co.
-111.0325, 43.0366 at a distance of 1350 m
- Tincup Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0322, 43.0366 at a distance of 1359 m
- Birch Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0114, 43.0468 at a distance of 2198 m
- Newswander Canyon mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0472, 43.0691 at a distance of 2455 m
- Miller Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0352, 43.0718 at a distance of 2658 m
- Newswander Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0352, 43.0721 at a distance of 2692 m
- Etna; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0111, 43.0332, ( 5820 ft ) at a distance of 2760 m
- Lee Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0039, 43.0455 at a distance of 2819 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29571564