The selected location is:
( 43°, 5', 21.5" N; 111°, 2', 33.0" W )
The legal description is: Wyoming, Sixth Principal Meridian T36N,R119W,sec21
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 496541 , 4770732
The elevation is 1743 m ( 5718 ft )
The gradient is: 11.4
The aspect direction is: 7.6
The local roughness is: 7.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.0425, 43.0893; 1743 m
The state and county are Wyoming: Lincoln County 56023
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hawthorn Hollow mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0425, 43.0893 at a distance of 4 m
- Hawthorn Hollow mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0419, 43.0893 at a distance of 52 m
- Dry Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0386, 43.0849 at a distance of 582 m
- Miller Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0416, 43.0785 at a distance of 1200 m
- King Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0433, 43.1018 at a distance of 1392 m
- King Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0425, 43.1021 at a distance of 1424 m
- Hawthorn Hollow head;
-111.0658, 43.0899 at a distance of 1896 m
- Corral Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0325, 43.0730 at a distance of 1984 m
- Newswander Canyon mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0352, 43.0721 at a distance of 2000 m
- Miller Creek mouth; Wyoming: Lincoln Co.
-111.0352, 43.0718 at a distance of 2032 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29658447