The selected location is:
( 43°, 2', 56.8" N; 111°, 6', 42.8" W )
The legal description is: Idaho, Boise Meridian T4S,R46E,sec30
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 490886 , 4766273
The elevation is 1829 m ( 6001 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.1119, 43.0491; 1829 m
The state and county are Idaho: Bonneville County 16019
The HUC is Salt
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Middle Rockies
(less typical) 17
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Squaw Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.1119, 43.0491 at a distance of 3 m
- Jackknife Creek head;
-111.1252, 43.0485 at a distance of 1083 m
- Cabin Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0975, 43.0460 at a distance of 1224 m
- Raymond Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0875, 43.0452 at a distance of 2037 m
- Squaw Creek Sawmill; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.1280, 43.0657 at a distance of 2263 m
- Skull Canyon mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.1397, 43.0466 at a distance of 2279 m
- Raymond Creek head;
-111.0983, 43.0280 at a distance of 2592 m
- Black Canyon mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.1436, 43.0466 at a distance of 2595 m
- Black Creek mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.1439, 43.0463 at a distance of 2623 m
- Pat Canyon mouth; Idaho: Bonneville Co.
-111.0819, 43.0580 at a distance of 2640 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29737991