The selected location is:
( 33°, 18', 26.3" N; 111°, 14', 16.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T1S,R11E,sec33
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 477854 , 3685380
The elevation is 670 m ( 2198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.2379, 33.3073; 670 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Hewitt Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2379, 33.3073 at a distance of 6 m
- Roblas Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2324, 33.3109 at a distance of 648 m
- Hewitt Station; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2465, 33.2998 at a distance of 1157 m
- Vallies Well; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2313, 33.3273, ( 2310 ft ) at a distance of 2297 m
- Gonzales Pass Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2165, 33.2968 at a distance of 2313 m
- East Fork Roblas Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2188, 33.3209 at a distance of 2330 m
- Queens Station; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2149, 33.2970, ( 2220 ft ) at a distance of 2431 m
- Bear Tank Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2129, 33.2995 at a distance of 2488 m
- Bomboy Mine; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2140, 33.3193 at a distance of 2592 m
- Roblas Butte; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.2276, 33.3295, ( 3110 ft ) at a distance of 2638 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30083630