The selected location is:
( 33°, 23', 32.3" N; 111°, 21', 8.3" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T1N,R10E,sec32
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 467236 , 3694834
The elevation is 718 m ( 2356 ft )
The gradient is: 6.2
The aspect direction is: 252.4
The local roughness is: 4.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.3523, 33.3923; 718 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(less typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Peralta Canyon Campground; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3524, 33.3923 at a distance of 10 m
- Dons Camp; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3529, 33.3947 at a distance of 277 m
- Peralta Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3499, 33.3947 at a distance of 353 m
- Dacite Cliffs; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3549, 33.3968 at a distance of 549 m
- Dacite Cliffs Mine; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3604, 33.3968 at a distance of 900 m
- Peralta Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3601, 33.3804 at a distance of 1510 m
- Quarter Circle U Ranch; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3396, 33.3829, ( 2235 ft ) at a distance of 1580 m
- Carney Springs Campground; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3688, 33.3969 at a distance of 1618 m
- Carney Spring; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3682, 33.3987 at a distance of 1637 m
- Barks Canyon mouth; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.3351, 33.3879 at a distance of 1676 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Mormon Flat Dam
||Horse Mesa Dam
|Superstition Mountains SW
This was request number 30135361