The selected location is:
( 34°, 40', 10.9" N; 111°, 27', 32.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T15N,R8E,sec24
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 457948 , 3836511
The elevation is 2059 m ( 6757 ft )
The gradient is: 3.6
The aspect direction is: 241.8
The local roughness is: 2.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.4590, 34.6697; 2059 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Goswick Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4590, 34.6697 at a distance of 3 m
- No Good Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4371, 34.6697 at a distance of 2007 m
- Banfield Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4537, 34.6511 at a distance of 2117 m
- Brady Tanks; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4826, 34.6764 at a distance of 2288 m
- Brandon Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4763, 34.6539 at a distance of 2362 m
- Upper Tank Draw head;
-111.4746, 34.6525 at a distance of 2383 m
- Buck Butte Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4651, 34.6917 at a distance of 2506 m
- Wildhorse Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4729, 34.6500 at a distance of 2527 m
- Buck Butte; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4551, 34.6936, ( 7097 ft ) at a distance of 2678 m
- Marana Auxillary Landing Field; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.4871, 34.6625 at a distance of 2696 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Apache Maid Mountain
This was request number 30134634