The selected location is:
( 34°, 47', 21.8" N; 111°, 29', 54.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T16N,R8E,sec9
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 454395 , 3849802
The elevation is 2338 m ( 7670 ft )
The gradient is: 54.8
The aspect direction is: 63.2
The local roughness is: 25.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.4985, 34.7894; 2338 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lake Mountain; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4985, 34.7894 at a distance of 3 m
- Cinder Pit Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5004, 34.7858 at a distance of 433 m
- Foster Canyon head;
-111.4929, 34.7861 at a distance of 628 m
- K-T Ranch; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4918, 34.7933 at a distance of 752 m
- Lake Mountain Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5082, 34.7903 at a distance of 894 m
- Park Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4890, 34.7919 at a distance of 913 m
- Butch Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4957, 34.7994 at a distance of 1141 m
- Stoneman Lake; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5126, 34.7814 at a distance of 1565 m
- Bill Back Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5124, 34.7992 at a distance of 1676 m
- Divide Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4865, 34.7775 at a distance of 1715 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Apache Maid Mountain
This was request number 29873523