The selected location is:
( 34°, 47', 57.1" N; 111°, 30', 44.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T16N,R8E,sec4
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 453129 , 3850895
The elevation is 2194 m ( 7198 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.5124, 34.7992; 2194 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bill Back Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5124, 34.7992 at a distance of 3 m
- Lake Mountain Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5082, 34.7903 at a distance of 1057 m
- Wier Number Eight Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5246, 34.7994, ( 6900 ft ) at a distance of 1117 m
- Weir Number Nine; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5246, 34.8036 at a distance of 1220 m
- Weir Number Eight; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5238, 34.7917 at a distance of 1334 m
- Franks Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5090, 34.8117 at a distance of 1424 m
- Butch Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4957, 34.7994 at a distance of 1528 m
- Elk Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5299, 34.8014 at a distance of 1620 m
- Lake Mountain; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.4985, 34.7894 at a distance of 1671 m
- Cinder Pit Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5004, 34.7858 at a distance of 1846 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Apache Maid Mountain
This was request number 30057853