The selected location is:
( 34°, 47', 39.1" N; 111°, 32', 18.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T16N,R8E,sec7
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 450738 , 3850353
The elevation is 2127 m ( 6979 ft )
The gradient is: 9.2
The aspect direction is: 228.0
The local roughness is: 6.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.5385, 34.7942; 2127 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rarick Canyon head;
-111.5385, 34.7942 at a distance of 2 m
- Turkey Trap Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5365, 34.8014 at a distance of 821 m
- Elk Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5299, 34.8014 at a distance of 1123 m
- Weir Number Eight; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5238, 34.7917 at a distance of 1373 m
- Wier Number Eight Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5246, 34.7994, ( 6900 ft ) at a distance of 1397 m
- Drum Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5418, 34.7797 at a distance of 1635 m
- Weir Number Nine; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5246, 34.8036 at a distance of 1646 m
- Lake Ridge Tank; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-111.5588, 34.7850 at a distance of 2120 m
- Stoneman Lake; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5188, 34.7794, ( 6717 ft ) at a distance of 2437 m
- Bill Back Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.5124, 34.7992 at a distance of 2452 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Apache Maid Mountain
This was request number 30086533