The selected location is:
( 33°, 25', 14.9" N; 111°, 32', 40.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T1N,R8E,sec21
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 449368 , 3698071
The elevation is 535 m ( 1755 ft )
The gradient is: 1.7
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 1.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.5446, 33.4208; 535 m
The state and county are Arizona: Pinal County 4021
The HUC is Middle Gila
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Southern Basin and Range
(more typical) 14
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Superstition Park West Number One; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5446, 33.4208 at a distance of 6 m
- Superstition Park East Number Two; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5438, 33.4200 at a distance of 113 m
- Lost Dutchman Heliport; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5457, 33.4250, ( 1760 ft ) at a distance of 482 m
- KSTM-FM (Apache Junction); Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5488, 33.4151 at a distance of 747 m
- Apache Junction; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5496, 33.4151, ( 1719 ft ) at a distance of 788 m
- Four Peaks Elementary School; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5449, 33.4311 at a distance of 1148 m
- Superstition Substation; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5335, 33.4147 at a distance of 1233 m
- Bulldog Wash mouth; Arizona: Maricopa Co.
-111.5582, 33.4203 at a distance of 1265 m
- Palm Springs; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5385, 33.4048 at a distance of 1869 m
- Superstition Mountain School; Arizona: Pinal Co.
-111.5643, 33.4083 at a distance of 2293 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Granite Reef Dam
||Mormon Flat Dam
||Superstition Mountains SW
This was request number 31694152