The selected location is:
( 38°, 54', 11.9" N; 111°, 38', 2.1" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T22S,R2E,sec12
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 445034 , 4306237
The elevation is 1939 m ( 6360 ft )
The gradient is: 15.4
The aspect direction is: 241.8
The local roughness is: 11.7
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.6339, 38.9033; 1939 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Coal Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6339, 38.9033 at a distance of 6 m
- Sawtooth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6375, 38.9069, ( 6283 ft ) at a distance of 501 m
- Bear Gulch mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6476, 38.8972 at a distance of 1373 m
- Bear Gulch head;
-111.6413, 38.8889 at a distance of 1727 m
- Water Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6563, 38.8936 at a distance of 2227 m
- Browns Hole mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6576, 38.8844 at a distance of 2943 m
- West Beaver Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6110, 38.9247 at a distance of 3092 m
- Dead Horse Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6724, 38.9022 at a distance of 3346 m
- Pipe Springs; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6015, 38.8842 at a distance of 3520 m
- Catamount Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6382, 38.8694 at a distance of 3786 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Water Hollow Ridge
This was request number 30262880