The selected location is:
( 38°, 53', 3.8" N; 111°, 39', 27.4" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T22S,R2E,sec23
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 442964 , 4304154
The elevation is 1956 m ( 6417 ft )
The gradient is: 16.8
The aspect direction is: 223.6
The local roughness is: 7.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.6576, 38.8844; 1956 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Browns Hole mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6576, 38.8844 at a distance of 5 m
- Water Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6563, 38.8936 at a distance of 1024 m
- Bear Gulch head;
-111.6413, 38.8889 at a distance of 1495 m
- Bear Gulch mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6476, 38.8972 at a distance of 1660 m
- Oak Ridge; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6671, 38.8697 at a distance of 1833 m
- Dead Horse Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6724, 38.9022 at a distance of 2356 m
- Catamount Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6382, 38.8694 at a distance of 2368 m
- Maple Spring Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6812, 38.9031 at a distance of 2916 m
- Coal Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6339, 38.9033 at a distance of 2938 m
- Sawtooth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6375, 38.9069, ( 6283 ft ) at a distance of 3046 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Water Hollow Ridge
This was request number 29601524