The selected location is:
( 38°, 54', 7.9" N; 111°, 40', 20.6" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T22S,R2E,sec10
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 441695 , 4306138
The elevation is 1828 m ( 5997 ft )
The gradient is: 0.2
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 1.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.6724, 38.9022; 1828 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dead Horse Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6724, 38.9022 at a distance of 6 m
- Maple Spring Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6812, 38.9031 at a distance of 773 m
- Water Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6563, 38.8936 at a distance of 1690 m
- Bear Gulch mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6476, 38.8972 at a distance of 2219 m
- Alumbed Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6976, 38.9081 at a distance of 2285 m
- Browns Hole mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6576, 38.8844 at a distance of 2357 m
- Beanies Hole; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6968, 38.8844 at a distance of 2901 m
- Bear Gulch head;
-111.6413, 38.8889 at a distance of 3073 m
- Sawtooth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6375, 38.9069, ( 6283 ft ) at a distance of 3076 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.7076, 38.9094 at a distance of 3159 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Water Hollow Ridge
This was request number 29695116