The selected location is:
( 38°, 53', 28.0" N; 111°, 42', 54.0" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T22S,R2E,sec17
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 437992 , 4304935
The elevation is 1883 m ( 6179 ft )
The gradient is: 13.3
The aspect direction is: 109.9
The local roughness is: 7.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.7150, 38.8911; 1883 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Oak Belt Trail; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.7150, 38.8911 at a distance of 6 m
- Beanies Hole; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6968, 38.8844 at a distance of 1743 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.7076, 38.9094 at a distance of 2125 m
- Alumbed Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6976, 38.9081 at a distance of 2411 m
- Maple Spring Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6812, 38.9031 at a distance of 3215 m
- Dead Horse Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.6724, 38.9022 at a distance of 3890 m
- Gooseberry Valley mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.7525, 38.9147 at a distance of 4172 m
- Gooseberry Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.7519, 38.9189 at a distance of 4441 m
- Gates Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.7396, 38.8553 at a distance of 4517 m
- Porcupine Creek mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.7368, 38.8517 at a distance of 4771 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Water Hollow Ridge
This was request number 29737209