The selected location is:
( 39°, 16', 30.0" N; 111°, 50', 40.9" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T18S,R1E,sec6
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 427139 , 4347634
The elevation is 1705 m ( 5594 ft )
The gradient is: 35.1
The aspect direction is: 242.8
The local roughness is: 24.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.8447, 39.2750; 1705 m
The state and county are Utah: Sanpete County 49039
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Basin and Range
(less typical) 13
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Axhandle Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8447, 39.2750 at a distance of 5 m
- Rough Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8547, 39.2839 at a distance of 1306 m
- Mellor Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8436, 39.2486 at a distance of 2937 m
- Rough Canyon head;
-111.8286, 39.3033 at a distance of 3433 m
- Fayette Wash mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8458, 39.2353 at a distance of 4413 m
- Hells Kitchen Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8925, 39.2917 at a distance of 4517 m
- Fayette Spring; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8439, 39.2283 at a distance of 5190 m
- Fayette; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8566, 39.2253, ( 5050 ft ) at a distance of 5616 m
- Dry Fork mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8602, 39.3242 at a distance of 5618 m
- Fayette Cemetery; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8466, 39.2233 at a distance of 5746 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Hells Kitchen Canyon SW
||Hells Kitchen Canyon SE
This was request number 30044176