The selected location is:
( 35°, 15', 33.1" N; 111°, 50', 59.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T22N,R5E,sec27
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 422690 , 3902119
The elevation is 2224 m ( 7297 ft )
The gradient is: 3.4
The aspect direction is: 270.0
The local roughness is: 2.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.8499, 35.2592; 2224 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Brannigan Flat; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8499, 35.2592 at a distance of 2 m
- Raymond Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8529, 35.2575 at a distance of 333 m
- Spring Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8568, 35.2658 at a distance of 967 m
- Brannigan Flat Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8568, 35.2733 at a distance of 1687 m
- Volunteer Wash mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8346, 35.2503 at a distance of 1705 m
- Camp Two Flat; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8290, 35.2583 at a distance of 1903 m
- Camp Z Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8293, 35.2556, ( 7215 ft ) at a distance of 1915 m
- Camp Number Two Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8290, 35.2556 at a distance of 1942 m
- Drowned Timber Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8307, 35.2744 at a distance of 2427 m
- Walker Hill; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.8474, 35.2811, ( 7690 ft ) at a distance of 2441 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||White Horse Hills
This was request number 29901475