The selected location is:
( 39°, 9', 40.0" N; 111°, 54', 14.0" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T19S,R1W,sec15
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 421907 , 4335043
The elevation is 1576 m ( 5172 ft )
The gradient is: 2.5
The aspect direction is: 44.2
The local roughness is: 2.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9039, 39.1611; 1576 m
The state and county are Utah: Sanpete County 49039
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Basin and Range
(less typical) 13
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tarr Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9039, 39.1611 at a distance of 5 m
- Steep Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9055, 39.1653 at a distance of 481 m
- Dover Canal; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8961, 39.1631 at a distance of 711 m
- Metcalf Ditch; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8852, 39.1575 at a distance of 1669 m
- Pickett Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9033, 39.1417 at a distance of 2158 m
- San Pitch River mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8755, 39.1525 at a distance of 2638 m
- Swedes Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9097, 39.1964 at a distance of 3946 m
- Steep Canyon head;
-111.9475, 39.1722 at a distance of 3960 m
- Lone Cedar Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9127, 39.1189 at a distance of 4750 m
- Hayes Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8964, 39.2047 at a distance of 4880 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Hells Kitchen Canyon SW
||Hells Kitchen Canyon SE
This was request number 31716603