The selected location is:
( 39°, 7', 8.0" N; 111°, 54', 45.7" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T19S,R1W,sec33
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 421100 , 4330368
The elevation is 1660 m ( 5446 ft )
The gradient is: 7.9
The aspect direction is: 44.1
The local roughness is: 5.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9127, 39.1189; 1660 m
The state and county are Utah: Sanpete County 49039
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Northern Basin and Range
(less typical) 13
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lone Cedar Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9127, 39.1189 at a distance of 5 m
- Pickett Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9033, 39.1417 at a distance of 2656 m
- Dastrup Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9139, 39.0922 at a distance of 2970 m
- Sevier Valley mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.8775, 39.1075 at a distance of 3301 m
- West View Canal; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8697, 39.1078 at a distance of 3922 m
- Tarr Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9039, 39.1611 at a distance of 4742 m
- Metcalf Ditch; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8852, 39.1575 at a distance of 4899 m
- San Pitch River mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8755, 39.1525 at a distance of 4924 m
- Dover Canal; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.8961, 39.1631 at a distance of 5109 m
- Steep Canyon mouth; Utah: Sanpete Co.
-111.9055, 39.1653 at a distance of 5185 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 30235120