The selected location is:
( 38°, 42', 36.0" N; 111°, 56', 57.8" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T24S,R1W,sec19
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 417454 , 4285023
The elevation is 2301 m ( 7550 ft )
The gradient is: 21.1
The aspect direction is: 145.6
The local roughness is: 18.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9494, 38.7100; 2301 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Bell Rock Ridge; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9494, 38.7100 at a distance of 5 m
- Bell Rock Canyon head;
-111.9425, 38.7078 at a distance of 653 m
- Fishlake National Forest; Utah: Juab Co.
-111.9591, 38.7083 at a distance of 861 m
- Davis Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9533, 38.6969 at a distance of 1496 m
- Bell Rock Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9669, 38.7086 at a distance of 1527 m
- Lone Pine Ridge; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9625, 38.6928 at a distance of 2224 m
- Davis Hollow Reservoir; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9444, 38.6878 at a distance of 2506 m
- Rock Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9814, 38.7033 at a distance of 2878 m
- Killian Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9439, 38.6842 at a distance of 2908 m
- Squeedunk Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9800, 38.7242 at a distance of 3088 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Water Creek Canyon
||Boobe Hole Reservoir
This was request number 29875381