The selected location is:
( 38°, 42', 29.9" N; 111°, 57', 32.8" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T24S,R1W,sec19
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 416609 , 4284844
The elevation is 2194 m ( 7198 ft )
The gradient is: 12.1
The aspect direction is: 90.0
The local roughness is: 19.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9591, 38.7083; 2194 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Fishlake National Forest; Utah: Juab Co.
-111.9591, 38.7083 at a distance of 5 m
- Bell Rock Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9669, 38.7086 at a distance of 676 m
- Bell Rock Ridge; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9494, 38.7100 at a distance of 867 m
- Davis Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9533, 38.6969 at a distance of 1367 m
- Bell Rock Canyon head;
-111.9425, 38.7078 at a distance of 1449 m
- Lone Pine Ridge; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9625, 38.6928 at a distance of 1749 m
- Rock Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9814, 38.7033 at a distance of 2015 m
- Water Creek Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9844, 38.7014 at a distance of 2328 m
- Squeedunk Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9800, 38.7242 at a distance of 2529 m
- Davis Hollow Reservoir; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9444, 38.6878 at a distance of 2615 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Water Creek Canyon
||Boobe Hole Reservoir
This was request number 30042353