The selected location is:
( 38°, 41', 34.1" N; 111°, 57', 45.0" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T24S,R2W,sec25
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 416295 , 4283127
The elevation is 2438 m ( 7999 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9625, 38.6928; 2438 m
The state and county are Utah: Sevier County 49041
The HUC is Middle Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Wasatch and Uinta Mountains
(less typical) 19
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Lone Pine Ridge; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9625, 38.6928 at a distance of 5 m
- Davis Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9533, 38.6969 at a distance of 923 m
- Rock Canyon head;
-111.9616, 38.6814 at a distance of 1271 m
- Davis Hollow Reservoir; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9444, 38.6878 at a distance of 1674 m
- Fishlake National Forest; Utah: Juab Co.
-111.9591, 38.7083 at a distance of 1744 m
- Bell Rock Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9669, 38.7086 at a distance of 1791 m
- Killian Hollow mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9439, 38.6842 at a distance of 1884 m
- Rock Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9814, 38.7033 at a distance of 2010 m
- Water Creek Canyon mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9844, 38.7014 at a distance of 2126 m
- Chicken Gulch mouth; Utah: Sevier Co.
-111.9844, 38.6831 at a distance of 2186 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Water Creek Canyon
||Boobe Hole Reservoir
This was request number 29865774