The selected location is:
( 38°, 0', 10.1" N; 111°, 58', 16.7" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T32S,R2W,sec24
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 414725 , 4206571
The elevation is 2192 m ( 7191 ft )
The gradient is: 3.8
The aspect direction is: 270.5
The local roughness is: 3.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9713, 38.0028; 2192 m
The state and county are Utah: Garfield County 49017
The HUC is East Fork Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Colorado Plateaus
(less typical) 20
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Black Canyon head;
-111.9713, 38.0028 at a distance of 4 m
- Johns Valley mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9752, 38.0025 at a distance of 340 m
- Cow Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9738, 37.9961 at a distance of 778 m
- Deer Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9657, 38.0114 at a distance of 1070 m
- North Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9613, 38.0189 at a distance of 1988 m
- Osiris; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9615, 38.0222, ( 6750 ft ) at a distance of 2316 m
- Center Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9374, 38.0194 at a distance of 3497 m
- Dry Hollow mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9789, 38.0436 at a distance of 4575 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9799, 37.9553 at a distance of 5329 m
- North Creek Draw mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9324, 37.9642 at a distance of 5479 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 31740710