The selected location is:
( 37°, 59', 46.0" N; 111°, 58', 25.7" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T32S,R2W,sec26
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 414497 , 4205830
The elevation is 2194 m ( 7198 ft )
The gradient is: 3.8
The aspect direction is: 86.4
The local roughness is: 1.6
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9738, 37.9961; 2194 m
The state and county are Utah: Garfield County 49017
The HUC is East Fork Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Colorado Plateaus
(less typical) 20
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cow Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9738, 37.9961 at a distance of 4 m
- Johns Valley mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9752, 38.0025 at a distance of 718 m
- Black Canyon head;
-111.9713, 38.0028 at a distance of 773 m
- Deer Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9657, 38.0114 at a distance of 1838 m
- North Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9613, 38.0189 at a distance of 2755 m
- Osiris; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9615, 38.0222, ( 6750 ft ) at a distance of 3089 m
- Center Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9374, 38.0194 at a distance of 4108 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9799, 37.9553 at a distance of 4563 m
- North Creek Draw mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9324, 37.9642 at a distance of 5074 m
- Dry Hollow mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9789, 38.0436 at a distance of 5289 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Flake Mountain East
This was request number 29519183