The selected location is:
( 35°, 0', 36.0" N; 111°, 58', 28.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T19N,R4E,sec21
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 411075 , 3874586
The elevation is 1458 m ( 4785 ft )
The gradient is: 8.7
The aspect direction is: 287.8
The local roughness is: 8.5
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9746, 35.0100; 1458 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Tule Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9746, 35.0100 at a distance of 2 m
- Sycamore Point; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9788, 35.0244 at a distance of 1645 m
- Taylor Cabin Trail; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9551, 35.0003 at a distance of 2078 m
- Buck Ridge; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9465, 35.0056 at a distance of 2609 m
- Sycamore Canyon Wilderness; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0010, 35.0003 at a distance of 2639 m
- Taylor Cabin; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9882, 34.9881 at a distance of 2728 m
- Taylor Basin Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9854, 34.9867 at a distance of 2766 m
- Ott Lake; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9504, 35.0253 at a distance of 2786 m
- Dutch Kid Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9946, 34.9908 at a distance of 2805 m
- Taylor Basin; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9826, 34.9847, ( 4560 ft ) at a distance of 2899 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|White Horse Lake
This was request number 29953803