The selected location is:
( 37°, 54', 49.0" N; 111°, 58', 34.7" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T33S,R2W,sec26
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 414182 , 4196678
The elevation is 2255 m ( 7398 ft )
The gradient is: 1.5
The aspect direction is: 93.6
The local roughness is: 6.2
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9763, 37.9136; 2255 m
The state and county are Utah: Garfield County 49017
The HUC is East Fork Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Colorado Plateaus
(less typical) 20
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cougar Spring; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9763, 37.9136, ( 7323 ft ) at a distance of 4 m
- Horse Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9855, 37.9064 at a distance of 1135 m
- Ranch Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9782, 37.9025 at a distance of 1246 m
- Birch Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9829, 37.8956 at a distance of 2083 m
- Riddle Lake; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9485, 37.8947 at a distance of 3220 m
- Black Ridge; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9482, 37.9358, ( 8771 ft ) at a distance of 3485 m
- Rock Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-112.0179, 37.9081 at a distance of 3713 m
- Twin Lakes; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9315, 37.9075 at a distance of 3994 m
- Cottonwood Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9799, 37.9553 at a distance of 4638 m
- Little Cottonwood Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-112.0335, 37.9156 at a distance of 5038 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|Flake Mountain East
This was request number 30192484