The selected location is:
( 38°, 2', 37.0" N; 111°, 58', 44.0" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T32S,R2W,sec11
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 414105 , 4211105
The elevation is 2050 m ( 6727 ft )
The gradient is: 18.9
The aspect direction is: 311.3
The local roughness is: 13.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-111.9789, 38.0436; 2050 m
The state and county are Utah: Garfield County 49017
The HUC is East Fork Sevier
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Colorado Plateaus
(less typical) 20
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Dry Hollow mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9789, 38.0436 at a distance of 4 m
- Pine Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9818, 38.0642 at a distance of 2300 m
- Black Canyon mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9780, 38.0675 at a distance of 2653 m
- Deep Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-112.0041, 38.0592 at a distance of 2805 m
- Osiris; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9615, 38.0222, ( 6750 ft ) at a distance of 2823 m
- North Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9613, 38.0189 at a distance of 3146 m
- Deer Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9657, 38.0114 at a distance of 3758 m
- Center Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9374, 38.0194 at a distance of 4524 m
- Forest Creek mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9918, 38.0831 at a distance of 4528 m
- Johns Valley mouth; Utah: Garfield Co.
-111.9752, 38.0025 at a distance of 4575 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29954110