The selected location is:
( 35°, 0', 1.1" N; 112°, 0', 3.6" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T19N,R4E,sec30
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 408656 , 3873534
The elevation is 1715 m ( 5628 ft )
The gradient is: 49.7
The aspect direction is: 222.5
The local roughness is: 38.4
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.0010, 35.0003; 1715 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Sycamore Canyon Wilderness; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0010, 35.0003 at a distance of 2 m
- Dutch Kid Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9946, 34.9908 at a distance of 1203 m
- Taylor Cabin; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9882, 34.9881 at a distance of 1786 m
- Jacks Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9951, 34.9833 at a distance of 1960 m
- Taylor Basin Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9854, 34.9867 at a distance of 2073 m
- Taylor Basin; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9826, 34.9847, ( 4560 ft ) at a distance of 2410 m
- Tule Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9746, 35.0100 at a distance of 2638 m
- Ott Well; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0076, 34.9722, ( 4461 ft ) at a distance of 3174 m
- Sycamore Point; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9788, 35.0244 at a distance of 3355 m
- Lake Pocket; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0326, 35.0158 at a distance of 3360 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|May Tank Pocket
||White Horse Lake
This was request number 31733782