The selected location is:
( 35°, 11', 33.0" N; 112°, 0', 27.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T21N,R4E,sec19
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 408269 , 3894856
The elevation is 2072 m ( 6798 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.3
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.0076, 35.1925; 2072 m
The state and county are Arizona: Coconino County 4005
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(less typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Wilkes Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0076, 35.1925 at a distance of 2 m
- Scholz Lake; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0079, 35.1939 at a distance of 159 m
- Duck Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0029, 35.1864 at a distance of 799 m
- Frenchy Canyon mouth; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0110, 35.1992 at a distance of 807 m
- Garland Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9976, 35.1878 at a distance of 1047 m
- Dutch Kid Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9907, 35.1942 at a distance of 1549 m
- Ross Spring; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0193, 35.2044 at a distance of 1698 m
- Frenchy Canyon head;
-112.0271, 35.2044 at a distance of 2215 m
- Horse Tank; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-111.9815, 35.2006 at a distance of 2540 m
- Horse Hill; Arizona: Coconino Co.
-112.0140, 35.2161, ( 7169 ft ) at a distance of 2684 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
|May Tank Pocket
||White Horse Lake
This was request number 31742144