The selected location is:
( 34°, 44', 26.2" N; 112°, 1', 26.4" W )
The legal description is: Arizona, Gila & Salt River Meridian T16N,R3E,sec34
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 406262 , 3844755
The elevation is 1036 m ( 3399 ft )
The gradient is: 0.1
The aspect direction is: 6.1
The local roughness is: 1.0
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.0240, 34.7406; 1036 m
The state and county are Arizona: Yavapai County 4025
The HUC is Upper Verde
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Arizona/New Mexico Mountains
(more typical) 23
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Cottonwood-Oak Creek School; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0240, 34.7406 at a distance of 3 m
- Clemenceau Public School; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0263, 34.7403 at a distance of 213 m
- Cottonwood Post Office; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0213, 34.7400 at a distance of 255 m
- Garrison Park; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0243, 34.7375 at a distance of 343 m
- Lions Club Park; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0260, 34.7444 at a distance of 462 m
- Marcus J Lawrence Memorial Hospital; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0285, 34.7364 at a distance of 621 m
- Seventh Day Adventist School; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0174, 34.7439 at a distance of 707 m
- Indian Bible Academy; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0268, 34.7325 at a distance of 932 m
- Marcus J Lawrence Memorial Hospital Heliport; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0296, 34.7333, ( 3450 ft ) at a distance of 957 m
- Blowout Creek mouth; Arizona: Yavapai Co.
-112.0229, 34.7492 at a distance of 961 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
This was request number 29619501