The selected location is:
( 37°, 27', 38.9" N; 112°, 1', 48.4" W )
The legal description is: Utah, Salt Lake Meridian T38S,R2W,sec32
UTM zone 12 (X,Y) 408901 , 4146490
The elevation is 1707 m ( 5600 ft )
The gradient is: 0.0
There is no aspect direction.
The local roughness is: 0.8
The location as decimal degrees (X,Y;Z) =
-112.0301, 37.4608; 1707 m
The state and county are Utah: Kane County 49025
The HUC is Paria
Place point in HUC
The Omernik ecoregion is Colorado Plateaus
(more typical) 20
The 1:100,000 map (if available);
Switch to TerraServer
Zoom on that location with radius =
5 km ;
10 km ;
20 km ;
30 km ;
Nearby named places (in order by distance)
- Rock Springs Creek mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0301, 37.4608 at a distance of 4 m
- Little Dry Valley mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0196, 37.4869 at a distance of 3039 m
- Willis Creek mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0651, 37.4733 at a distance of 3396 m
- Bull Valley Gorge mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0507, 37.4339 at a distance of 3502 m
- Rock Springs; Utah: Kane Co.
-111.9960, 37.4817 at a distance of 3801 m
- Sheep Creek mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0354, 37.4217 at a distance of 4367 m
- Rock Springs Bench; Utah: Kane Co.
-111.9838, 37.4431, ( 6275 ft ) at a distance of 4541 m
- Averett Canyon mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0797, 37.4825 at a distance of 5001 m
- Kodachrome Basin State Park; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0013, 37.5006, ( 5800 ft ) at a distance of 5096 m
- Indian Hollow mouth; Utah: Kane Co.
-112.0671, 37.4972 at a distance of 5201 m
The 7.5 minute series topographic maps for that area
||Bull Valley Gorge
|Deer Spring Point
||Deer Range Point
This was request number 29591827